Our rates include a full breakfast and are :
- From R 800.00 per night per person for Single occupancy ( 1-2 nights )
- From R 775.00 per night per person for Single occupancy ( 3 nights and more )
- From R 475.00 per night per person sharing – double occupancy ( 1-2 nights )
- From R 450.00 per night per person sharing – double occupancy (3 nights and more )
- Self Catering rates are available for the Mountain View unit.
- Please enquire about High Season rates which are effective from December – January , and over Easter Weekend(min stay 3 nights) .
- Negotiable rates available for a stay of 10 days or more.
- Children (under the age of 12 ) sharing the unit can be accommodated at an additional cost of R 100.00 per night.
- Babies in carry cots stay free.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Electronic Fund Transfers ( eft) or cash payments are accepted.
- Credit card facilities are available only on site ( Master/Visa cards only)
- Regrettably we are unable to accept cheques.
Check In / Out Details
- Check in time is from 14h00 onwards
- Check out time is by 10h30
- 50% for all December/January Peak Season bookings with the balance payable no later than 15 November of each year.
- 100% on all December/January Peak season bookings if made after October of each year for December/January.
- 100 % for all long weekends including Easter Weekend
- Advance Bookings: Outside Peak periods: 50% deposit, with balance payable 7 working days prior to arrival.
On acceptance of quoted rates, bookings are held for 24 hours subject to deposit being paid or by mutual agreement in writing
- Cancellations less than 14 days before check-in date will incur full charges.
- Cancellations between 14 – 28 days prior to check in forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to check in forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Exceptions to above Policy:
- No Refunds on any Peak Season/School Holidays/Long Week-ends/Special Events bookings
- No Refunds once guest has checked in.
Terms and Conditions
- As a guest one hereby agrees that it is a condition of one’s occupation of “THE OVAL Bed and Breakfast‘s” premises that the owners and staff shall not be held responsible for any injuries sustained, or loss of, or damage to ones property, whether arising from fire, theft or any other cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employ of the owner.
- All guests property on the premises of “THE OVAL Bed and Breakfast “is at one’s own risk.
- Any breakages, damages to or removal of “THE OVAL Bed and Breakfast’s “property will be charged for.
- Due to safety and security regulations no visitors are permitted on the property without a prior arrangement with the owners of THE OVAL Bed and Breakfast.
- Due to strict requirements from the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa, the owners would appreciate it if the guests adhered to the NO SMOKING policy inside the respective rooms.
- Right of Admission is reserved